Overall Rating: 7/10
A contract lounge, accessed on this occasion at 19:00 using a Oneworld Sapphire card with a Ba flight. Only lounge in the non-Schengen area of the airport.
A basic selection of hot and cold snacks:
- Cold rolls and sandwiches (ham, cheese, etc)
- No Hot snacks.
- Pre-packaged pastries and baked products such as muffins etc.
- Savoury Nuts, crisps etc.
Standard selection of spirits, wines and soft drinks:
- Spirits: Gin (Gordon’s), Scotch (Paddy’s), Vodka, Irish Liquer, Cognac.
- Wine: White and red wine, and Lindemanns Port.
- Beer: Heineken and local “craft” beer.
- Soft: standard selection.
Champagne served on entry to the lounge – could get refills.
- Use VIP airport WiFi. No Password.
- Power available at most comfy chairs, and in the business centre.
Views and Comfort:
Comfortable chairs with side tables. A quiet business area with a computers is available for those who wish to use it – not working at the time of my visit.