Overall Rating: 7/10
A British Airways outstation lounge, accessed on this occasion at 13:00 using a British Airways Executive Club Silver card with a BA flight. One of several lounges in the airport.
A basic selection of cold snacks:
- Cold rolls and sliced cheese/ham.
- Salad and tomatoes.
- Pastries and baked products.
Standard selection of spirits, wines and soft drinks:
- Spirits: Gin (Bombay Silver), scotch, vodka, rum.
- Wine: White and red wine, port.
- Beer: Leffe (Blonde/Bruin), Amstel, Bass, Cherry Kriek.
- Soft: standard selection.
Use standard free airport WiFi (almost unusable).
Power outlets sparsely located through the lounge.
Views and Comfort:
Comfortable, new chairs with side tables. Wide views over the apron and the departures gates. Not too busy at time of our visit. A quiet business area with computers and printer is available for those who wish to use it.